One hour of free internet usage per day with my library card. Yes, my 'free' library card--as opposed to the 'pay' library card in Germany. It's probably better that I don't have the internet at home as it's easier to stay focused on getting unpacked and the flat in order. :-)
So far this morning (my last day of holiday in this round), I made coffee, planted strawberries, harvested the first item from the garden--a spring onion--and made it outdoors and down the street to the library on my day out and about.
It's absolutely roasting here today, so I figured a mid-day break out of the sun is in order.
I'm slowly becoming accustomed to the idea that I own a flat, but I'm not quite there yet. There still remains quite a bit to do to get it in order...
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment