Other people transport drugs or other nefarious products across international waters, I transport basic foodstuffs across the pond.
From the UK to Germany-->Proper looseleaf English breakfast tea. My work colleague is primarily a tea drinker and claims there is a huge difference in what you can buy in DE vs. in the UK. Thus a few boxes came over.
From Germany to the UK-->Miracoli kaese pasta and German chocolate. The Miracoli is for me, I came back with 9 of the 4-5 portion boxes. Add some spinach or broccoli to it and you have a super meal.
What else should have come along? Two more German pillows to complete the ensemble are still to be purchased. I'm thinking about maybe driving the next go round in September so that I can bring back some bulky items such as that. And a case of regular miracoli in addition... :-)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment