I don't yet have a routine of shopping as I have only really been here a week in the new place. In addition, the new place has a tiny kitchen, so I don't have so much storage space so I'm still trying to figure out how to use it best. In coming back from Germany the other week, I was a bit stuck...I had nothing fresh due to being gone, I don't have frozen meals, as it's summer I don't even have soup, just a mishmash of things which came along with me on the move...gravy, mushrooms, and lots of dried pasta. The only ingredients that could make a proper meal...fixings for an English breakfast: veg sausages, baked beans, an egg, and mushrooms. No bread, was out. And there was enough to make two lunches.
I really need to figure out how I can get shopping into my schedule now that it's not on the way between the home and office and in addition since I'm on foot is becomes more difficult or more frequest--or to get clever and start the online veg delivery as was previously suggested.
In the meantime, breakfast it is!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's not a real English brekkie without dead animal on the plate.
Post a Comment