Thursday, April 02, 2009

The past two nights

I took to the backyard for some fresh air. I think the first night had some frost overnight and was a little chilly. The second reminded me of the Faroes, to wake up to a swift wind in the morning and a grey sky. It was later explained as a North wind here.

In the afternoon it was quite pleasant when I took the tent down and spent an hour or so setting up the remaining garden things I needed to do at this time. The first two outside plants have appeared at the same time, here is one of them, a garlic:

Currently, I'm enjoying a work colleague's comfortable sofa in Guildford (having driven two hours South tonight) feeling very relaxed under a fluffy duvet and with a German pillow (yes, one of the big square ones imported in!).

1 comment:

J said...

So, you actually left a comfy bed and camped in the back yard by choice?

Not a choice I'd make.