Tuesday, March 31, 2009

UK Muesli

In general I'm not much of a breakfast person, but I do like cereal anytime during the day. In Germany I fell in love with all natural unsweetened musli. While in Germany I ate cereal every day in the office at around 10 AM, and it's a habit I've continued here. Gotta keep the priorities straight--coffee at 0730 first and foremost, food later. Since arriving I've been trying various UK crunchy cereals and mueslis, this is my current one:

**Today's quiz: Where was this Swiss Style Muesli which I bought in the UK (at Asda) produced?
Your prize? A postcard from the South, where I'm going for the next week or so. Or we can be environmental and skip the postcard and give you online bragging rights instead. ;-)

4 comments:

The Carpenters said...

For fear of getting this one horribly wrong again....Romania. :)

heather in europe said...

Amanda: You needed your last answer here. This one was Germany. :-)

I'm not sure why it cannot be 'German style Muesli' though. ;-)

The Carpenters said...

Duh-o! Keep asking the questions and I'm bound to get one of them right, even if it's just blind luck!

My better half is from Birmingham (UK, that is) and if you have an opportunity to make it up that way, let me know and I'll point you in the direction of some fun/interesting sites/attractions.

Love the blog!
Amanda

heather in europe said...

Amanda: it's all part of the guessing fun. :-)

thanks for the Birmingham offer, will keep it in the back of my mind for if/when i get up there. :-)