After two hours I now have the three house windowsills which get the sun filled with the small seedling pots, along with a few to take to the office. My desk is against a heating radiator, and I have a wide windowsill which gets sun from 13 onward.
I'm also considering to use my personal solar dehydrator/hothouse for the next week or two as we've been having fully sunny days and it would be warmer than the sunny windowsill.

4 comments:
Heather the cat magnet. :-)
Looks like a lovely place you've go there. Happy gardening!
christina: and this isn't the only one. :-)
and it's still the temporary digs, but very nice for now.
Just call you the Cat Girl. We had brilliant sun today, I ventured out onto my roof garden for the first time in months.
v: I think I'll keep that name. :-)I have a comment for you regarding 'roof gardens', but I need to save it for a future date...(insert mystery music here)
Post a Comment