
Living in Germany didn't manage to break me of the late night shopping habit. While I can understand the arguments I heard while living there (the workers should have a day off with their families, you should be able to plan your shopping to meet their hours), I like having the option to shop late.
That being said, late night shopping here hasn't yet reached the true 24 hour status like in America. My Tesco's hours?
Monday 08.00-00.00
Tues-Fri: 24 hours
Sat: 00.00-22.00
Sun: 10.00-16.00
Who is at Tesco at 22.16 on a Friday night? Mainly:
-A lot of stock people.
-Kids buying beer.
It was easy to park, the sale items were fully in stock, and there were no lines at the checkout, superb!
1 comment:
Sigh. To dream!
I'd settle for being able to stop at Plus on my way home from work at 20:45.
Post a Comment