Wednesday, March 04, 2009

danger or opportunity?

The past week has been in flux. The universe finally coughed up a sign to answer my question.

In response I kicked off a few events which spawned even more surprising changes. Hmm. Not yet ready for prime time.

In other topics, I mentioned a while back that I was applying for grad school, to be able to attend part-time while working full-time. Today I received the acceptance letter from here. Now the question--do I want to attend? And how does it relate to other future plans now envisioned?

thinking...
thinking....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been joked that for Americans LSE stands for "Let's See Europe" due to its slightly less than rigorous curriculum. Seems you've already done that, so...

vailian said...

Dearest Heather, as always so consumately myterious...

G in Berlin said...

I think LSE is quite a good school, and I have my MBA from Columbia, which I don't think anyone has ever called "less than rigorous". Before I decided to marry and not pursue the PhD, I looked at LSE.
If it's something you are interested in, go for it. Especially know that the most important part is the networking and the opportunities to expand your horizons.

heather in europe said...

Jeff: It would be a tad more prestigous than my MBA though.

v: but of course...

G: They rank at the top for the masters in the area I'm after, so things look positive.

Anonymous said...

I said "it's been joked." I didn't say I thought it was true.

When I was considering applying for a graduate scholarship to the UK a few years ago, I had a program at LSE as my first choice.

Go forth and prosper.

J said...

Congrats on getting in!