Breakfast was coffee.
Here is the late lunch. Starting around the table, here we go...
11 o'clock is Old El Paso refried beans.
12 o'clock is a veg chili mix from Asda. The suggestion is to add mince to it, but it perks up nicely with dried soya chunks.
1 o'clock is some of those mushrooms from the freezer with Old El Paso Mild Fajita Sauce. I orginally bought this sauce because it was a markdown due to a torn label and I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It has a mild smokey flavor.
3 o'clock is partially hidden behind a glass, it's the lettuce, tomato and pepper salad from yesterday.
4 o'clock is fresh tomatoes, a smattering of garlic, and more garden fresh pepper - a light little flavor
6 o'clock is mild English cheddar for New Friend Ian.
7 o'clock is Heather's sauce. Chopped tomatoes, garlic, and Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce which I bought at Asda in the UK.
9 o'clock is some fajita wraps.

The setting is outdoors on my patio table, slightly in the shade because it was hot as heck.
Later in the day was leftover Chinese from yesterday.
2 comments:
Looks good! Oh, I miss mexican food! laura in germany
Laura: Oh how I missed good Mexican food while in Germany! There must be a business opportunity in there somewhere, based on the number of expats who say this... :-)
Post a Comment