
-->Yes, the name comes from where you think it comes. Looking back, this probably wasn't appropriate for American Public Broadcasting, where I grew up watching it on Channel 12 WHYY in the Phillyland area.
She's 11, she came from here. (11 in cat years is around 60 person years.)
So far, she's adjusting fairly well. She's a mighty huntress of fake mice and live moths. I'm not quite sure what she does during the day while I'm at the office, but I suspect she sleeps on the sofa and gets on the kitchen counter. Otherwise she's quite a spendid cat, very clever. Or perhaps even more clever, to save those forbidden activities for when I am not present. ;-)
4 comments:
Aww, just look at those beautiful eyes - she's lovely. Along with hopping up on the counters I bet she also opens your cutlery drawer and licks all the teaspoons. :-)
christina: oooooh, now the slightly dirty teaspoons are suddenly making sense! ;-)
sidenote: she has figured out which drawer holds the catfood--it's only a matter of time until she figures out how to open that one. :-)
cool! I love cats.
J: perfect for when you come to visit!
Post a Comment