Date: Saturday, Feb 14th
Location: Koeln Deutz
- closest train: about a 12 minute walk from the Deutz Bahnhof/Messe station
- closest trams: the 7, 1, or 9 at Deutzer Freiheit, maybe a 7 or 8 min walk
Time: evening, exact time tbd. (The bar doesn't have much of a food menu, so it will be after dinner). The bar is a local place and pretty basic: Koelsch, cola, juice, wine, water; nothing fancy but one or two cocktails on the drink menu.
If you're in the Cologne area and interested to drop by and say hi/bye (whether we have previously met or not :-)) let me know, either through the comments, or my email if you already have it, or send me an email to phillygirl06 and put the opposite of @coldmail.com after that, and I'll send you a note if/when something gets better organized/finalized, along with location/time.
2 comments:
Wow. February. I can't believe its almost here!
Put me down as a definite maybe. I should know more after I get to work this afternoon.
Post a Comment