Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hell may be freezing over

Philly's been stuck in a code blue with overnight lows in the teens and daytime temps in the low 20's.
And Heather bought a purse.

I'm more of a 'wallet in the back pocket of the jeans' kinda gal and haven't owned a purse in at least 10 years. But I have a few upcoming activities in the new year which don't involve jeans and I need somewhere to put my keys and cash.

Once I'm back in Germany I may take a photo of the little fellow. I picked him up on one of my recent vintage/secondhand jaunts here, along with a few other things.

2 comments:

J said...

Oh? You'll be living the life of a socialite next year?

Still warm and sunny here. I'm sweating because the a/c isn't up high enough.

Natalie said...

Please publish a photo. U know I'm in the same thought about the waller in the pocket, but as I get older it is becoming harder and harder to carry all my 'stuff' in my pockets!