Sigh- If I knew you were flying from Germany to the US, I would have asked if you would bring with you a unusual item (customs might look at you a bit strangely, but should not tax it too much :)
I wish blogger allowed people to send private eMails to recipients- since I lost your eMail address :(
Perhaps you might be able ship it to me before you leave Germany. I would happily reimburse you :)
1 comment:
Sigh- If I knew you were flying from Germany to the US, I would have asked if you would bring with you a unusual item (customs might look at you a bit strangely, but should not tax it too much :)
I wish blogger allowed people to send private eMails to recipients- since I lost your eMail address :(
Perhaps you might be able ship it to me before you leave Germany. I would happily reimburse you :)
Post a Comment