Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Mystery photo

I still owe a posting to answer the quiz I posted way back, as well as some answers to where I've been.
In the meantime, the plant pot fairy didn't bring these, so today's quiz:

Where/how did these lovely items sitting on Heather's floor come from?
(Hint: It involved Heather in some way, they didn't just magically appear. But what could be the source of such loveliness?)



For info on future use: they will be put to work shortly housing two plants in the office and the rest at home. The terra cotta ones in the back will hold tomato plants once spring really comes.

The two matching flower ones on the left are stamped 'West Germany' on the bottom and the one front and center is from Italy.

Put your answer in the comments if you think you know of the source/activity...

5 comments:

christina said...

Flea market? Haushaltsauflösung?

heather in europe said...

christina: nope. but you're definitely closer on the 2nd one.

J said...

I know I know - D bought them for you for your bday at Ikea!

heather in europe said...

j: actually D rolled his eyes upon hearing about them, as the "activity" of acquiring them is something he will not do.

christina said...

Ah ha!It must be Sperrmüll.