Your homework for next Tuesday would be to take the 60 school/classroom related vocab words that I gave to you and we reviewed, and to write each one that you own on your choice of supplied, colorful post-its and stick it on the item.
I am partially afraid that I will get a post-it with the word 'teacher' smacked on my forehead next week as 'teacher' was one of the words, and I explained that the object is to use as many words as possible.
*I'm not an English teacher, nor do I play one on TV. Every Tuesday evening as a favor for a colleague I spend some time with his 10 year old to give her a bit of a basis for when she starts English class for real in school in a few months.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whew! I though you were out to get my job!
j: heck no, one 10 year old is about the extent of what i can manage. ;-)
Singing works well with 10 year olds! If you get good at that you can definitely take over j's job!:)
gardner: she has a tendancy to mimic exactly what i say as i say it, philly accent and all. we really don't want her to reproduce my singing. :-)
Post a Comment