Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday in the tiny town of B

Yes, Karneval weekend is in full swing, even in tiny town of B, nestled between Koeln and D'dorf. However, something much more exciting to me today--I woke up to 3-4 inches of snow, something I haven't see in at least 3 years here.

Such a perfect day for it. I didn't need to drive into the office, so I didn't need to shovel out the car. Instead, I could go play:

(my snowshoes, from America, who were feeling very unloved up until now)

3 comments:

Jul said...

I want some!

J said...

Do you live on a hill? I assume that B isn't on the river. Or did D and K also get snow?

heather in europe said...

jul: definitely recommended if you get snow in your new location.

j: D and K didn't get snow. B is on a small hill, but it usually translates into lots of rain.