The trade-off for the nice spring-like weather is that I'm sniffly with a low grade headache all day. Fellow bloggers, I see your lovely photos of your early sprouting flowers, but I could deal with a little less of that and a little more of the cold, white, heavy, white stuff instead. ;-)
However, during my recent travel for planning for Innsbruck, I came across Kuetai, which is in the Innsbruck region. It is selling itself as a summer destination for allergy sufferers, due to its high altitude, thereby offering an escape from pollen in these months. Here is their English page on the topic, where they beckon me to come for 'an allergy vacation.'
Let the summer holiday planning commence...
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seriously, where's the damn snow? You could definitely get skiers to support the allergy sufferers movement...
jul: well at least you have the snow in your photo. ;-)
achoo! I feel your pain.
Post a Comment