I love the smell of commerce on a Sunday. My tiny, black, rock-hard heart is gently warmed and softened by the thought of a supermarket being open on a Sunday in Europe.
Venlo Tref: http://www.trefvenlo.nl/site/nederlands/openingstijden/
And of course, every Sunday is shopping Sunday at Jumbo Roermond.
Which one is better? Six of one half dozen of the other. Both are large supermarkets selling a wide range of items. Just going on size--I'd say that Tref is bigger and thus more choices.
Buying toilet paper on a Sunday with more than 5 options, how decadent.
(Where I live in Germany the standard supermarket options are somewhat limited.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Some of us are a little bit more aware that your heart is gray rather then black. LOL
You! (stage whisper)...you're giving away all my secrets. ;-)
oh yeah? Try being someplace that has damn near all shops open til 10pm on Sundays! Granted, I don't like shopping but I do love the opportunity.
Post a Comment