Papa John's pizza here in the UK sent me an SMS today that in January I can get any pizza buy one/get one free. Domino's is offering any pizza for 9.99 this week only.
I'm wondering if the pizza business is taking a hit, if people are sticking to their New Year's resolutions to eat less, lose weight, exercise, etc?
I however, can be tempted, probably later this week. ;-)
Since I survived the flu (which started on this side of the Atlantic, and then raged while I was in the US, only to be carried back here), I've been carefully watching my food intake. The flu managed to hang on until last week Sunday, so it basically brought me down in the work weeks before I left and then proceeded to decimate my hols.
However, I am now back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't bother with Domino's. I was told in the US that it had changed and was better now, so I tried one. It hasn't. It's still awful.
J: thanks for the tip. domino's previously was my least favourite, so i haven't been back for a few years, and probably won't soon, based on your lack of endorsement!
Post a Comment