
Once I was finally off the phone, I was able to investigate further:

It's a fluffy white feather, which somehow drifted onto the wet clothesline, and then remained there. I never get birds (or feathers!) on the clothesline or on the balkon because Slocombe is a fierce and mighty presence. I do occasionally see blackbirds on the roof however, or pigeons lower. It's quite a fluffy feather:
You may recall that my mother periodically sends messages, but she prefers the back balkon, so I don't think this one was from her.
Of course the internet is the source of all knowledge. Tiny white feathers are either an angel's calling card, or specifically related to a Guardian Angel. When I looked out a few hours later the rain had dried and the feather had moved on.
A few days ago, I asked for a sign. I guess I got it.
1 comment:
That's lovely.
Post a Comment