from the bookcase with care,
In hopes that the fat man
soon would be there!
Until it was felled
with one mighty jump!
Someone can be quite active
when they get off their rump.

And what do we have here,
is it catnip I smell?
Can anything in life
be quite as swell...?

All these toys and balls too
oh what the joy!
Except that I'm retired and semi-active
so I probably don't need another toy.

Moving on to new challenges,
my conquering today is done.
Someone repacked the stocking,
to relive again at Xmas the fun.
And with that I'm on the road for work and then back to the US for some time off. Slocombe has a jam-packed holiday schedule of visits here in the UK, and some well deserved catnaps as well. Posting will be sporadic for the rest of the year (as if it can be any more sporadic than it currently is?)
1 comment:
Cute.
Post a Comment