I am very blessed to be able to spend most of my time working from home. However, I acknowlege, appreciate and validate that blessing by periodically coming to the office when requested by my employer. As I only go into the office 2 days on average per month, when I go in, I make the best of it and I go in with bells on.
Starting tomorrow, I need to go in for the entire week. Periodically, I spend a week in Germany in the office, but it's been at least 18 months since I last spent a week in my local UK office.
My lunch is packed and in the fridge.
My pc, notebook, office key and badge are all packed in the backpack, as are my cereal and office snacks.
It takes me about 25-28 minutes to walk to the office.
The weather report has been reviewed and my clothes are selected and set aside.
My main alarm and backup are set.
Now, all I need is for Monday morning to begin...
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know if I'd like working from home on a regular basis. I occasionally do some admin stuff from home, but there are many distractions.
Post a Comment