Heather in Europe collects the permission to work in EU nations.
Why?
Why not.
Take heed: you do not find what you do not seek.
Nothing against Germany or the Germans, but after five plus years here, it's time to go somewhere else, to try something new, to learn new things, to be tested in different ways...it was never meant to be forever, else the blog would have been called 'Heather in Germany.' ;-)
I am in discussions with benevolent Company J, they'd like to keep me and perhaps move my job to an office in this new country, as I've definitely made my mental commitment to move there. It would be nice to be able to stay with company J, but location is the driver here, so I'm going with or without a job.
But on to the interesting part, where is Heather going?
Chew on that one for a few days until I pick up my passport with its shiny new sticker which they say is granted and ready to be picked up. Comment away and place your guess.
Any hints H?
Ach! It's somewhere in Europe, not Germany. You've been reading here long enough (painfully boring as I'm sure that's been), it's not a country I've never named here before, just pick one of the 27 EU nations which sounds good.
Is there a prize if I pick the right country H?
Sure, I'm still in 'down-sizing mode', in particular now that a move is involved. How about a free book or two in the mail from my bookshelf here? Or if you live in the US--I'll bring an EU prize home in December and mail it to you from the US (most likely German chocolate if I cannot think of anything better!). Or perhaps you live in the Cologne or D'dorf area and would like a few potted plants? ;-) Or just the satisfaction of being right? :-)
--The answer will be provided during this coming work week once I pick up the pass, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Is it where I think it is??? And if so, is it not fair to guess since we discussed options when you were in town? ;-)
kristen: it is what you think(!!), so yes, you're disqualified on the guessing. ;-)
and i do expect a visit in the coming years now that i will be geographically closer. :-)
You're getting out of this HellHole? I'm jealous.
Not so random guess: England?
I have a collection like that... it's here in my passport. Good luck, wherever you go!
Can I have 27 guesses? :-)
Let's start out west and go for Ireland.
Spain.
Post a Comment