Tappity tap, Slocombe the cat here. Someone took Thursday afternoon and Friday off from work as the weather was so nice, to have study days. I convinced her to take a few breaks to work in the garden though...I thought I'd catch you up on our rooftop garden activities.
Here I am ruling over my strawberry kingdom:

Here someone moved those little seedlings to their own pots and put them into these trays so they can go out on sunny days and come back inside when it's too cold. You're seeing bean and pea plants here:

Someone bought two catnip (or catmint in UK terminology!) plants. I ignore these plants regularly, unless someone breaks off a bit for me. When she moved them into larger pots, a little wore off onto her gloves:

Here I am guarding the little shovel while someone takes a coffee break. Sheesh, must I do everything around here?!?


1 comment:
Oh Slocombe! I'm so sad that they took off "Are you Being Served?" here in San Diego. They replaced it with "Ladies of Letters". It's okay, but nothing can replace the crazy team at Grace Brothers!
Post a Comment