I was a child of the 80's when Choose Your Own Adventure books were all the rage. All things being held equal (meaning there are no constraints of seeking a job, work permit, love life, personal life, etc.), which option should one choose and why?
A) Stay in Germany another x years
B) Try out life in a different Western EU (but primarily non-English speaking) country
C) Try out life in a different Western EU (but primarily English speaking) country
D) Stay in the EU but go east to one of the newer EU nations (on a short-term basis, with your Western EU salary)
I'll leave this one up until I come back on Friday for the weekend, so comment as you'd like...
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What, no move back to the US option?!?! ;-D
Option D because of the WE salary.
kristen: not as long as i can get paid in a currency which is strong against the dollar. ;-)
j: i expected you to say as much. :-)
Post a Comment