Monday, October 22, 2007

the angry whopper continues to fascinate me

I've been busy with work and offline, but when I look at the recent stats, 30 some visitors found me recently from this post.

Searchers are typing:
"angry whopper" (80%)
"angry onions" (8%)
"how much does an angry whopper cost" (1%)
"angry-gram burger" (1%)

A good number of them are from google.co.uk and one from google.de (both countries where this whopper is sold), but a number of others are finding me from non-selling countries such as the US, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Belgium.

Check out the cultural/marketing differences in these Angry Whopper commercials, from the UK and from Germany.

2 comments:

Gardner said...

It is very good that you are tracking this important issue. I can just see it now, back in Phili:
Now to Heather in Europe for more of the latest developments on the "Angry Whopper" crisis/situation/scandal/etc.

funny that the hits have gone up so much.

heather in europe said...

gardner - philly is such an angry place, EVERY whopper is an angry whopper.