Here are some seaside views. The top is the view from the hotel room where I stayed for the work conference. I didn't get much time to enjoy this view.

Here is the beach I went to on the last day. It was gently crowded with Spaniards relaxing. It was warm enough as the sun was so strong that many were laying out in bathing suits. However, the water was frigid, so only the hearty were in the sea.

And currently I'm looking out my window in Germany watching the sleet fall. (Sigh.)
2 comments:
Being sent to work in Spain for a week is much better than working in Germany for a week.
j: I'm a little undecided, to be honest. It was painful to be inside in meetings when the nice weather was so close at hand. much easier to work here in germany where the weather sucks more often. ;-)
Post a Comment