I arrived in the UK in Mar 2003 then Germany Jul 2003 - Jan 2009. I've lived in the UK since Feb 2009. I realize I'm not doing a very good job of this blog. In many ways, the UK doesn't justify a proper post, the life, language and culture just aren't different enough.
My life in Germany was a new adventure every day but in the UK...not so much.
I gained permanent residency here just like in Germany...and then I went on for citizenship here. The US/UK allow for dual, something not open to me in Germany.
I've met many wonderful people here though the blog and didn't want to leave you hanging. Nothing exciting happened, I just got on with a normal life here.
My UK citizenship ceremony is next week, and then on to a UK passport after that. As the US and UK allow for dual, all good here.
Feel free to drop a line in the meantime or otherwise I'll try to do the same.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment