Heather's adventures as an American working in Europe since April 1, 2003.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
word cloud
How amusing, which words I use. In case you want to wear your blog words on a t-shirt, check it out. Wouldn't this make for a fun 'guess the writer' game at the next whiny expat meetup. ;-)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the t-shirt idea. Fun way to find each other.
Fun idea! I tried it out with my blog. I guess I would have to ignore all those German aricles and conjuction words which I seem to use all the time. Not too many nouns in mine..
5 comments:
I like the t-shirt idea. Fun way to find each other.
Fun idea! I tried it out with my blog. I guess I would have to ignore all those German aricles and conjuction words which I seem to use all the time. Not too many nouns in mine..
Thanks for this, I'm going to stick one up soon.
Think you'll be coming to Bremen?
andrea: maybe it's the English major in me, I like words. :-)
bek: maybe there's a better one geared toward German writing, which would discount the articles/conjunctions?
j: we'll see how much 'suck' appears in yours. :-) probably won't be making it to bremen.
Post a Comment