Today I am going down to the river to do a lovely bbq of tofu dogs and whatever else D. picks up this morning. The temp is currently 16 with an expected high of 27 today. However, before I go into the city I must first pack for an equally lovely business trip to a midwest US city as I leave tomorrow morning. Here is the forecast for the coming week where I'll be, so that you can think of me while I'm not posting. Back next week Sunday.
SunApr 15
Mostly Sunny
high 9°/low 1°
MonApr 16
Sunny
11°/1°
TueApr 17
Partly Cloudy
11°/4°
WedApr 18
Partly Cloudy
7°/3°
ThuApr 19
Partly Cloudy
8°/3°
FriApr 20
Few Showers
9°/6°
SatApr 21
Showers
11°/7°
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope that's °C not °F.
Have a nice trip to the States :-)
have a good and safe trip :)
TQE: when I was putting on the scarf and gloves, I was almost wishing it was F instead!
haddock: thanks. :-)
Post a Comment